Fire Destroys Empty Home

July 5, 2008 12:00:00 AM PDT
A central Fresno home burned up Saturday morning when a spark hit a gas leak.The flames spread fast across the wood shingles on the house and the fire did more than $100,000 in damage.

Fire investigators say nobody had lived in the house for about a month, but the doors were always unlocked.

They're not sure how the hot water heater started leaking gas, but they say that's where the fire started and they think it was an accident.


Load Comments