No Foul Play in Deadly Fresno House Fire

November 9, 2008 12:00:00 AM PST
Coroners have ruled out foul play in the fiery deaths of a 3-year-old boy and his grandmother.The Friday night house fire in east central Fresno killed Anthony Ramirez and Angelita Reeves. Family members say her husband escaped the flames.

Firefighters say it doesn't look like there were any smoke detectors in the house.

Medical examiners say toxicology reports will tell them whether the boy and his grandmother died from carbon monoxide poisoning or smoke inhalation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abc30 News Links:
Links to other news sections on our website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News Alerts:
Click Here to Sign-Up for Breaking News E-Mail Alerts
Receive Breaking News alerts in your email inbox.


Click Here to Sign-Up for Text Message Alerts
Receive Breaking News alerts right on your cell phone.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Comments