Safely Staying Warm in Freezing Weather

December 16, 2008 12:00:00 AM PST
Staying warm in freezing weather if done wrong can be dangerous, even deadly.Last month two Fresno homes caught fire when candles were substituted for electricity. And one woman died from carbon monoxide poisoning after using a generator to heat and power her home.

Add to that careless holiday decorations and the Fresno Fire Department said the winter fire risk jumps.

Watch video above for more on this story ?



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abc30 News Links:
Links to other news sections on our website.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News Alerts:
Click Here to Sign-Up for Breaking News E-Mail Alerts
Receive Breaking News alerts in your email inbox.


Click Here to Sign-Up for Text Message Alerts
Receive Breaking News alerts right on your cell phone.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Load Comments