Fire Fighters cleaning up after house fire in Fresno

June 23, 2009 5:27:42 PM PDT
Fresno Fire Fighters are cleaning up after a fast moving house fire in Southwest Fresno. It happened around 4:00 p.m. at a home on Tuolumne and Modoc.The fire started on the porch of the home and quickly spread inside. Nobody was home at the time the fire started.

Investigators say the fire may have started by food left unattended.

      MORE LOCAL NEWS | TWEET@ABC30 | FREE ABC30 WIDGET
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
Breaking News E-Mail Alerts | Text Message Alerts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More News on abc30.com
California/State | National/World | Weather | Entertainment | Business | Politics | Sports | Health Watch | Consumer Watch | Mr. Food |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments