House Fire in Fresno leaves family without a home

November 2, 2009 12:00:00 AM PST
A Fresno family has nowhere to live Sunday night after a fire destroyed their home Sunday afternoon.The fire started around 2 o'clock Sunday afternoon on McKinley and Brooks in Central Fresno.

Firefighters said someone living there knocked over a lit candle. Firefighters kept the flames from spreading out of the back bedroom and everyone inside the home made it out safely.

The Red Cross is finding the family a temporary home.



      MORE LOCAL NEWS | TWEET@ABC30 | FREE ABC30 WIDGET
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
Breaking News E-Mail Alerts | Text Message Alerts
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More News on abc30.com
California/State | National/World | Weather | Entertainment | Business | Politics | Sports | Health Watch | Consumer Watch | Mr. Food |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Load Comments