Two dogs saved in Fresno mobile home fire

August 22, 2012 12:40:44 AM PDT
City fire crews successfully put out a mobile home fire in Northwest Fresno Tuesday afternoon.

It happened in the area of Ashlan and Marks. Firefighters say the fire was caused by a water heater malfunction.

No one was home at the time of the fire, but there were three Chihuahua puppies trapped in kennels when they got there. Two were safely taken out of the home, but after performing puppy CPR, the third one did not make it.


Load Comments