Women's Alliance is an elective class that connects at-risk students with adult mentors and helps students develop personal behavior and academic skills.
Students also engage in projects to help others in their communities.
- McLane High School -- Wednesday, April 10, 8-9 a.m.
- Edison High School -- Friday, April 12, 7:30-8:45 a.m.
- Fresno High School -- Friday, April 12, 7:30-8:30 a.m.
- Tehipite Middle School -- Friday, April 12, 2:45-4 p.m.
- Mail to Women's Alliance, 1350 M St. Fresno CA 93721
High school students who would like a donated dress should call 457-3368 to make an appointment. School ID will be required.
The dress drive giveaway will be Saturday April 13th 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Fresno Unified Department of Prevention and Intervention -- 1350 M. Street, Fresno. Located across from the Superior Court at Tuolumne and M Street.