Mr. Food --This country-style recipe will turn any backyard barbecue into a hit this summer 'cause it's got that southern charm we all know and love. Bring out that checkered tablecloth and get ready for some real good eatin'.
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
* 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
* 3/4 cup light brown sugar
* 1/2 cup granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup water
* 1 tablespoon soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons chili powder
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
What To Do:
1.In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients except ribs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer the sauce 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside for serving.
2.Preheat grill to medum-high heat. Brush ribs with remaining sauce and place on grill.
3.Close grill cover and grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned and thoroughly cooked, turning frequently and basting with any remaining sauce during first 10 minutes of grilling. Serve immediately with reserved sauce.
* We've got even more state-themed recipes you'll love. Pair these ribs with our Iowa Corn Casserole for a truly American meal.
* Check out even more of our favorite summer recipes with our Let's Get Grilling eCookbook.