Mr. Food --It's so easy to cook lobster that our Quick Lobster Bisque is a great way to switch things up any night of the week. Get that water boiling!
Makes: 5 cups
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
* 2 tablespoons butter
* 2 tablespoons minced onion
* 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 3 cups milk
* 1 cup heavy whipping cream
* 1/2 cup dry sherry or seafood broth
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon paprika
* 1 cup chopped, cooked lobster meat (about 1 pound)
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
What To Do:
1.In a soup pot over medium heat, melt butter. Saute onion 1 minute, or until tender. Add flour, stirring until blended. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually add milk, whipping cream, sherry, salt, and paprika; bring just to a simmer.
2.Cook uncovered 15 to 18 minutes, or until slightly thickened. (Do not boil!) Stir in lobster and chives and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through; serve immediately.