Community supports family of child who died after drinking baby oil

August 4, 2013 12:00:00 AM PDT
Dozens of people came out Sunday to support the family of a toddler who died after drinking baby oil.

Friends and relatives of 14-month-old Mya Caldera held several car washes this weekend to help cover the cost of medical bills and funeral expenses.

In June, Mya accidentally drank baby oil which coated her lungs and made it difficult her to breath. She died last week in the hospital.

No other car washes are planned at this point, but if you'd like to donate to help the family, click here.


Load Comments