Man dies after opening 'Pandora's Box'

November 12, 2013 4:15:37 PM PST
Jason Airey, 37, from Carlisle in the UK was found dead in his parents' bedroom earlier this year.

Lying next to him was a box bearing the phrase "Pandora's Box" in red letters. It contained a packet of unopened, synthetic cannabis.

According to coroner Robert Chapman, Airey's heart simply stopped beating, causing his organs to fail.

Chapman said toxicology tests found no trace of drugs in Airey's system and ruled he died of natural causes.

Visit this link for more information: http://bit.ly/17nagnB


Load Comments