Firefighters believe candle sparks fire in East Central Fresno home

EMBED </>More Videos

Firefighters believe a burning candle sparked an early morning house fire in East-Central Fresno. (KFSN)

Firefighters believe a burning candle sparked an early morning house fire in East-Central Fresno.

Crews arrived at the home near Clovis and Ashlan Avenues around four this morning.

They say at least one person was inside at the time but everyone got out okay with no injuries.

Related Topics:
house firefresnofresno - east central
(Copyright ©2017 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments