- Cube 1-2 sweet potatoes
- Pre heat a pan and melt olive oil at medium heat
- Add the sweet potatoes and saut for 2-3 minutes
- Add a 1/4 cup of water and cover with a lid and let it set on medium low
Prepare kale whole sweet potatoes are in pan
- De stem the kale leaves
- Chop and rip into bite size pieces
- Add the kale to softened sweet potatoes in the pan
- Stirring well to combine
- Add a little more water and put a lid on to steam.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- When kale is softened it's ready to serve
Cook time approximately 20 minutes