FRESNO, Calif. --Meal prep made easy with salads to go
Need 1 jar with lid
Salad dressing: balsamic vinaigrette
Protein: Chicken, tofu, tuna, turkey
Sliced veggies: Bell peppers, Cucumbers, Mushrooms
Greens: romaine lettuce, spinach, kale
Toppers: crumbled bacon, sunflower seeds, cheese, egg
1. Layer dressing in the bottom of the jar.
2. Add in protein or anything that will benefit from soaking in the dressing, like mushrooms.
3. Add in sliced veggies, filling the jar 1/2 way full.
4. Pack in the lettuce make sure to press it down to secure all ingredients into place.
5. Layer on any goodies to top the salad.
6. Place lid securely on and store in fridge for up to 5 days.
When it's time to eat you can pour into a bowl and stir or enjoy it straight out of the jar.