- 6 slices white bread
- 1 jar Nutella
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- Granulated sugar, for sprinkling
- 2 eggs
- 2 TB heavy cream, or milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- Using a rolling pin, roll bread flat to resemble a tortilla. Use a pizza cutter to cut off crust.
Spread a generous amount of Nutella to cover slice of bread. Sprinkle on.
- The Nutella will hold the edge in place. Repeat with remaining slices of bread.
- In a shallow dish, combine egg mixture, whisking until well blended.
- Melt 2 TB of butter on a griddle or hot skillet. Dredge each bread roll in egg mixture and place on griddle. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until browned.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with granulated sugar. Serve hot & enjoy!