- 7 oz pesto
- 10oz Alfredo sauce
- 2 chicken grilled breasts, shredded
- 4oz sliced mushrooms
- 8oz shredded cheese
- 4 pita bread rounds
- In a medium bowl mix together pesto and Alfredo sauce in a 2:1 ratio.
- Place 2 pita rounds on a lined cookie sheet. Using the back of a spoon, spread sauce to cover entire pita, spreading to the edge.
- Layer on shredded chicken, sliced mushrooms and cover in shredded cheese.
- Repeat with remaining pita breads. Bake at 450 degrees for 12 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.