Electrical issue blamed for Central Fresno house fire

EMBED </>More News Videos

A Central Fresno man has his smoke detector to thank for getting him out of his burning house in time. (KFSN)

A Central Fresno man has his smoke detector to thank for getting him out of his burning house in time.

The fire happened at a home on Andrews Avenue and Eighth Street in Central Fresno. Officials say the fire sparked at the home while the man was sleeping and the smoke detector woke him up. He was not hurt.

Firefighters say the fire started in the attic. They believe an electrical issue is to blame.
Related Topics:
newshouse firefresnoFresno - Central

Load Comments