FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) --If you want to make something unique this Easter Sunday, look no further. Here's are a couple of Easter bundt cake recipes that are sure to have hopping back for more.
Chocolate Garden Bundt Cake
- 6 mini chocolate Nothing Bundt Cakes
- 6 strawberries Orange melting candy
- Toothpick 10 Oreos
- Wash and thoroughly dry strawberries. Melt candy per package instructions. Please note, melting white chocolate and adding orange food coloring will not produce desired results. Dip strawberries into melted candy to fully cover. Set on wax paper to dry. Before the candy has dried completely, use toothpick to draw horizontal lines to resemble a carrot.
- Place Oreos in zip top bag and use rolling pin to crush to look like fine soil.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos on Bundt cake making sure to cover all frosting.
- "Plant" chocolate covered strawberry into center of Bundt cake.
Bunny Garden Bundt Cake
- 6 white chocolate Nothing Bundt Cakes
- 1/2 bag shredded coconut
- Green food coloring
- 2 Tbsp water
- Mini candy eggs
- Prepare "grass": in a small bowl mix water with a few drops of food coloring.
- Put coconut in ziplock bag & pour in water dye mix. Shake to full coat coconut. Poor coconut onto plate and let dry for a minimum of an hour.
- Using coconut, completely cover Bundt cake with the "grass." Press a bunny Peep into center and garnish with a few mini eggs.
Enjoy & Happy Easter!