- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a muffin tin, add 1 TB of water to each cup, 1 cup filled for the desired amount of eggs. Crack egg into the water-filled cup being sure not to break the yolk.
- Place the muffin tin in the oven for 12 minutes. The eggs may appear to be uncooked but it is the water rising to the top. The yolk will still be runny.
- Remove the egg with a slotted spoon. Viola!
Chef Shayna's Quick breakfast toast
- 2 slices wheat bread, toasted
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Spinach, chopped
- 2 eggs, poached
- Salt & pepper
Use the back of a fork to mash the avocado to cover each piece of toast. Sprinkle on shredded spinach. Layer on poached egg and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.