- 1/2 lb Shrimp
- 1 cup diced Red Onion
- 2 cup Diced Celery
- 1/3 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1 1/2 cup Lime Juice
- 1 seeded & diced Jalapeno
- 3 TB Orange Juice
- 1 Avocado, chopped
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1/2 Red Bell pepper (or Tomato) , diced
- Shell & Dice Shrimp. Place in bowl with 1.5 cups lime juice. Make sure the shrimp is fully submerged. Cover with Saran and let chill in the fridge for 4 to 12 hours. It is cooking!!
- Meanwhile, dice remaining ingredients & mix in a medium size bowl.
- Drain the Lime juice from the shrimp and add shrimp to veggies.
- Season with Salt to taste and top with Orange Juice.
- Serve with your favorite Chips!