One hurt in Southeast Fresno kitchen fire

EMBED </>More News Videos

Fire investigators say a grease fire started on the stove then spread to the attic of the apartment while four people were living inside. (KFSN)

One person was taken to the hospital after a fire at a southeast Fresno home.

Fire investigators got the call around 9 p.m. near California and Cedar Avenues.

They say a grease fire started on the stove then spread to the attic of the apartment while four people were living inside.

One person received minor burns trying to put out the flames themselves.

They were taken to Community Regional Medical Center.

The fire caused an estimated $40,000 in damage.
Related Topics:
newsfresnobuilding fireFresno - Southeast
(Copyright ©2016 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments
FRESNO
More fresno

NEWS
More News

Top Stories
Show More