Grilled Peach Salad
- 8oz dry Farro
- 3 packed cups Arugula (option to use spinach 50/50 blend)
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 3 prosciutto slices, cut into 1/4 squares
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup blueberries, washed & dried
- 1/3 cup Gorgonzola or blue cheese crumbles
- 1/3 cup pistachios or pumpkin seeds
- Champagne vinaigrette
Prepare Farro according to package instructions. Remove from heat and allow to cool. Using a shallow bowl, layer the Farro along bottom of the bowl spreading into a thick layer.
Next, add arugula & chopped spinach, leaving a little border of Farro below.
Layer on remaining ingredients, waiting to dress until it's time to serve. Store in fridge until ready to serve. Drizzle on salad dressing & toss to combine.
Peach & prosciutto Hor d'eovres
- Sliced peaches
- Goat cheese
- Prosciutto-- sliced in half to make a square Arugula
Using a spoon, spread goat cheese onto 1 side of sliced peach. Fold 1 slice of prosciutto in half to form a diamond. Wrap around peach and press with finger to secures. Place on a platter over a bed of greens. Repeat creating as many as desired.