- Flour tortilla
- Edible marker
- Sandwich filling: sliced turkey, ham, sliced cheese, lettuce
- Fold tortilla in half and cut off the round edges to make a book. With an edible marker, write the book subject on the front and binding of the tortilla to create a book. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Spread hummus on the inside and layer on sandwich toppings.
"Sushi" Bento Box
- Cooked rice
- Dried seaweed
- Canned tuna fish or crab
- Soy sauce (for serving)
- In a bento box or lunch box. Layer in rice and seaweeds.
- Chiffonade the carrot and cucumber into little matchsticks. Add to the Bento.
- Prepare tuna/crab to your child's liking. I leave my tuna blank. Add Tina into bento box.
- Pour soy sauce into small container and pack with lunch.
Chef Shayna is holding an openhouse at the Young Chef's Academy this weekend in Northeast Fresno Click here for more information.