Wine, Women & Shoes
- The fundraiser for Make A Wish Central California will help make wishes come true for seriously ill children in the Central Valley. Sip, Savor and Shop! Shoe guys will pamper women as they pour wine and show them the latest shoe and jewelry.
Guest: Cortney Snapp-Community Director, Make A Wish Central CaliforniaWine, Women & Shoes
Sunday, September 18
(559) 221-9474 Supporting Alzheimer's
- It's a disease without a cure and can strike anyone. Alzheimer's is the 5th leading cause of death in California. Join forces with the Alzheimer's Association at the Walk to End Alzheimer's.
Guest: Stella De La Peña-Alzheimer's AssociationWalk to End Alzheimer's
Saturday, September 17
Fresno State www.alz.org Power of Words
- Read for Life is helping promote literacy in the South Valley. It's never too early to start talking and reading to your kids. It's important for your baby's brain development. Read for Life presents "An Evening with Dr. Dana Suskind." She will talk about
Her 30 Million Words research.
Guest: Susan Graves/Read For LifeAn Evening With Dr. Dana Suskind
Monday, September 19
Tickets are $10.00www.foxvisalia.org Watch Your Trash!
- The California Highway Patrol and Fresno Police Department are cracking down on litterbugs. Action News Reporter Vanessa Vasconcelos explains how people caught littering face major fines.COMMUNITY EVENTS: REEL PRIDE FILM FESTIVAL
September 21-25www.reelpride.comHOLA MEXICO FILM FESTIVAL
Fresnowww.mayacinemas.comFIESTA NIGHT AT CHUKCHANSI PARK
Friday, September 23