TOYS FOR TOTS
- The campaign to put joy into the lives of children in need. The Marine Corps League and United Way of Fresno and Madera Counties are teaming up for this year's Toys for Tots drive. Donate a new and unwrapped toy.
Guests: William Cardinal/Marine Corps League and Lindsay Callahan/United Way of Fresno & Madera Counties
Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend
River Park Shopping Center
(559) 797-1856www.fresno-ca.toysfortots.org FIESTA NAVIDEÑA
- The League of Mexican American Women is hosting the 41st Annual Fiesta Navideña. The Betty Rodriguez Memorial Scholarship fundraiser promises a day of fun including a fashion show, champagne brunch and children's posada.
Guests: Lilia Chavez and Rochelle Cantu/League of Mexican American Women
Saturday, December 3
Double Tree Hotel
2233 Ventura Street
(559) 224-3079 ALZHEIMER'S SUPPORT
- More than 5 million people have Alzheimer's in the United States. A special conference is offering support and education for caregivers.
Guest: Stella De La Peña-Alzheimer's Association
2nd Annual Central Valley Alzheimer's Caregiver & Wellness Conference
Friday, November 18
Veterans Memorial Building
www.alz.org/norcalhttp://www.alz.org/norcal/in_my_community_professionals.asp#clovis MARKET CLOSES
- Customers say goodbye to the owner of Louie Kee Market in West Fresno. After 93 years in business, the grocery store closed its doors. Action News anchor Dale Yurong catches up with the owner and his cherished customers.DIA DE LOS MUERTOS
- Enjoy a video montage of Dia de los Muertos displays captured by Action News Photojournalist Richard Harmelink.