Man injured while rescuing pets from Fresno house fire

EMBED </>More Videos

After managing to make it out safely, the man decided to run back inside for his three cats. (KFSN)

One man was injured while trying to rescue his cats in a northwest Fresno house fire.

Investigators say the fire started in the man's bathroom. After managing to make it out safely, the man decided to run back inside for his three cats.

Crews say he suffered smoke inhalation and a minor cut.

Firefighters were able to quickly put out the blaze and the homeowner believes that candles burning in the bathroom may have caused the fire.

Related Topics:
newshouse firefresnoFresno - Northwest
(Copyright ©2017 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments
FRESNO
More fresno

NEWS
More News

Top Stories
Show More