Fresno man injured rescuing cats from house fire

EMBED </>More Videos

A Fresno man is still recovering after he was hurt while trying to rescue his cats from a house fire. (KFSN)

A Fresno man is still recovering after he was hurt while trying to rescue his cats from a house fire.

Investigators say the fire started in the man's bathroom. They say he made it out of the home safely at first, but was hurt when he ran back inside for his three cats.

The homeowner believes burning candles may have started the fire.
Related Topics:
newshouse firefirefresnoFresno
(Copyright ©2017 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments