Candle sparks early morning house fire in East Central Fresno

EMBED </>More Videos

Firefighters put out a house fire near Ashlan and Clovis in East Central Fresno. The blaze broke out around four Monday morning. (KFSN)

Firefighters put out a house fire near Ashlan and Clovis in East Central Fresno. The blaze broke out around four Monday morning.

Investigators believe the fire started when the person inside had a candle burning before going to sleep.

Fire officials said at least one person was in the home at the time the flames ignited.

"Initial reports indicated people were trapped inside the house. All occupants had safely come out of the house on their own," said Fresno County Fire Battalion Chief Ryan Michaels.

Fire crews said they quickly put out the flames and no injuries were reported.

Related Topics:
house firefresnofresno - east central
(Copyright ©2017 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)

Load Comments