Electrical fire in East Central Fresno displaces 3

EMBED </>More Videos

Three people were forced to leave their home after electrical wiring in their attic malfunctioned and caught on fire. (KFSN)

Three people were forced to leave their home after electrical wiring in their attic malfunctioned and caught on fire.

The fire began just after 2 p.m. in East Central Fresno. When fire crews arrived they saw smoke coming from the attic.

No one was injured in the blaze.

The fire caused an estimated ten to $15,000 of damage to the home.

Firefighters say there were no working smoke detectors.
(Copyright ©2018 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.)