• BREAKING NEWS Authorities are searching for a suspect near Herndon and Palm in NW Fresno

Cutler homes evacuated after gas line accidentally ruptured

A handful of homes in Cutler were evacuated due to a gas leak on Thursday night, according to the Tulare County Fire Department.

Officials say a homeowner accidentally ruptured a gas line three feet from the meter on Robert Road near Sierra Avenue around 9 p.m.

Crews were working late into the night to shut off the gas.

No injuries were reported.

Related Topics:
news gas leak evacuation tulare county Cutler
(Copyright ©2014 KFSN-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
Load Comments