- 1 apple
- 1 prepared pie crust
- Cut apple in half. Cut into thin slices (cut off any of the core)
- Lay slices on a microwave safe plate. Sprinkle with Sugar & cinnamon.
- Cover in Plastic wrap and microwave for 30-45 seconds until soft but not mushy.
- Roll out dough and cut into 1 inch thick strips.
- Start with 1 strip, lay approximately 6 apples slices, slightly overlapping,with the rounded side sticking out, along the edge of the strip. The apple should cover half of the of the dough.
- Brush the melted butter along the dough and sprinkle with cinnamon & sugar.
- Fold the dough in half over the apple and seal the ends closed.
- Starting on 1 edge, slowly roll the dough up and seal the end by pressing firmly with your fingers.
- Place in cupcake tin.
- Repeat with the remaining strips.
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Place on serving platter and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Meanwhile prepare pie crust