FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Two people are looking for a place to stay after a fire sparked right in front of their apartment in Central Fresno.
Firefighters responded to the flames on Monday at around 7 a.m. near Terrace and Thesta.
Fire officials say a resident was fixing her motor scooter when it caught on fire and the flames quickly spread to the apartment's attic.
No one was hurt but the blaze caused about $130,000 of damage.
Motor scooter catches flame, causes fire at apartment complex
More TOP STORIES News