- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, combine chili powder and garlic powder in a small bowl; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
4. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.