- 3/4 pound oven-roasted deli turkey, sliced into 12 even slices
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Cut each turkey slice in half. Roll each piece into a cone shape and place each in 1 cup of a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon a heaping teaspoon of spinach mixture into each turkey cup.
3. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until heated through. Serve warm.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.