- 1 cup cashews
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1 egg white, beaten slightly
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cashews, pecans, and peanuts. Add the egg white and toss to coat nuts evenly.
3. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and ground red pepper; mix well then add to the nut mixture. Stir until the nuts are well coated then spread the nuts onto the baking sheet in a single layer.
4. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until lightly toasted, stirring halfway through the cooking time. Let cool.
5. Mix dried cranberries into nuts; serve immediately, or store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.