- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1/2 teaspoon butter, softened
- 3 teaspoons sugar, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 fresh peach, cut in half, pitted and sliced
- 1 cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place tortilla on an ungreased baking sheet and spread butter on tortilla.
3. In a cup, combine 1 teaspoon sugar and the cinnamon; sprinkle evenly over the tortilla.
4. Bake the tortilla 4 to 5 minutes, or until the edges just begin to brown; remove to a serving plate.
5. In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 teaspoons sugar with the cream cheese then spread evenly over the crisp tortilla. Arrange fruit on top and glaze with the melted apricot preserves.
Cut into 4 wedges and serve immediately.
Mr. Food, OOH IT'S SO GOOD!! and the Mr. Food likeness are trademarks of Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. Copyright 2007 by Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.