Park and Ride passengers can take advantage of the free shuttle service running every 15 minutes.
Orange Belt Stages buses will move passengers between five off-site parking areas to the World Ag Expo show grounds:
• Preferred Outlets at Tulare, located at Prosperity and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
• Tulare County Fairgrounds, located at the grandstand parking area (through Gate 14 on Bardsley Avenue and Gate 17 on K Street), in Tulare, Calif.
• Tulare Airport, located at Avenue 200 and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
• Mid-Valley Gin, located at Cartmill Avenue and Highway 99 in Tulare, Calif.
• Visalia Mall, located at Walnut and Mooney Blvd. in Visalia, Calif. (Note: Visalia route picks up every 30 minutes)
Park and Ride shuttle buses will drop off and pick up at the west end of the show grounds, Gate 2, near the Heritage Complex. People Movers routinely stop at Gate 2 and Gate 12, east and west side of the grounds, to pick up and distribute attendees and exhibitors around the show grounds if needed.
The 2008 World Ag Expo is Feb. 12-14, at the International Agri-Center in Tulare, Calif. This year, the Expo will expand to 2.6 million square feet with the addition of the Dairy Technology Center and outdoor exhibits in the dairy section. The 2008 World Ag Expo is Where the World of Agriculture Means Business. For more information visit www.worldagexpo.com or call 800-999-9186.