Call Leighton Gould at 559 585-3560 for more information.
Some of Leighton's tips before you head to the job fair:
- Dress for success...as though you're going to work. No shorts, flip flops or tank tops.
- Be prepared with plenty of resumes and background information on the company and its products
- Show up early so you get recruiters when they're fresh and you're not having to rush
- Leave friends, family, and especially children at home. They're distractions.
- Know what *not* to say, employers don't want to hear about your problems. They want someone who's positive and pleasant.
A LIST OF EMPLOYERS ATTENDING:
Advanced Career Institute
All Health Services
Avenal Community Health Center
Bank of the Sierra
California Conservation Corps
California National Guard
Career Development Institute
Coalinga State Hospital
College of the Sequoias
Family Healthcare Network
FAST Credit Union
G. J. Gardner Homes/Construction
Hanford/Kings Nursing & Rehabilitiation
Internal Revenue Service
Jem Management (Wendy's)
Kings Community Action Organization
Kings County Behavioral Health
Lemoore Navy Exchange
Mid State Precast
Owens Valley Career Development
RR Associates-Medical Staffing
San Joaquin Valley College
Tachi Palace & Casino
Yosemite-DNC Parks & Resorts
Kings County Job Developer's Association Job Fair