Makes 24 miniature cheesecakes
24 vanilla wafer cookies
3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line 24 regular-sized muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each paper cup.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy. Add cocoa, butter, and vanilla, beating until well blended.
- Slowly add sweetened condensed milk then the eggs, until thoroughly mixed. Spoon into the baking cups.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until set. Cool completely then refrigerate until ready to serve.