- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot,zucchini, and garlic, and sauté 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender. Stir in broth, water, and salt; bring to a boil.
- Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Allow to sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork then serve.