Cooking Time: 10 min
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil (see Note)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (8- to 10-ounce) strip or rib eye steaks
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, basil, parsley, dill, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well then divide mixture in half and reserve half in a separate bowl.
- Rub the remaining half of the herb mixture evenly over steaks, rubbing well to coat.
- Grill steaks 10 to 12 minutes, or until desired doneness, turning steaks over halfway through grilling. Top cooked steaks with reserved herb mixture, and serve.
Dried herbs are great for getting flavor in a jiffy, but if you have the time, try using 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil, 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley, and 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill weed along with the salt and pepper.