- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1/2 head cauliflower, cut into small florets (see Note)
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) container real bacon bits
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, and sugar; mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix until well combined. Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- Make sure to cut the broccoli and cauliflower into very small florets.
- This is even better if it's made a few days in advance and allowed to marinate in the fridge.