- 1/2 pound U. S. Farm-Raised Catfish fillets
- 1 (14-ounce can) artichoke hearts, cut in halves
- 1 (8-ounce) block provolone cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup kalamata pitted olives, drained
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large skillet, bring 2 cups water to a boil over high heat. Add catfish fillets and return to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove fillets from water and place on a plate to cool slightly. Cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Place artichoke hearts, cheese, olives, zucchini, and tomatoes in a large plastic bag and shake to mix. Add catfish pieces; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients except lettuce. Pour over catfish mixture in bag, seal bag, and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain marinated catfish mixture and serve on a bed of lettuce leaves. Serve with toothpicks.