Cooking Time: 12 min
- 4 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) deli ham, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound (4 ounces) provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage leaves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato-and-basil pasta sauce
- Sprinkle turkey cutlets evenly with salt and pepper. Top each cutlet with even amounts of ham, provolone, sage, and garlic powder. Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Brown roll-ups in butter, stir in pasta sauce, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in turkey.
Serve this with cooked pasta so you can enjoy the flavorful sauce.