- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (1-1/4-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chicken and seasoning mix in a large resealable plastic bag; seal bag and shake to coat.
- Spread beans down center of tortillas. Top with chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and onion; roll up and wrap each tortilla in aluminum foil.
- Place bundles on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes, or until heated through.
For a change, try serving these cheesy chicken burritos with salsa verde (green salsa) that's made from tomatillos and green chilies. You'll find it at the supermarket next to the traditional salsa.