- 2 cups cooked chicken chunks
- 1 1/2 cups mixed vegetables
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- Paprika for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine all ingredients except mashed potatoes; mix well. Spoon chicken mixture evenly into 6 individual mini ramekins (mini soufflé dishes) half to three-fourths full.
- Evenly divide and spread the mashed potatoes on top of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle with paprika and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through. Serve immediately.