Cooking Time: 8 min
- 1 (18-ounce) package refrigerated peanut butter or sugar cookie dough
- 48 small pretzel twists
- 48 brown M&M's candies
- 24 red M&M's candies
- Place cookie dough in freezer for 15 minutes, or until firm. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut dough into 24 slices and place slices 2 inches apart on large ungreased sheets. Pinch in each side to form an hourglass shape.
- Position 2 pretzels at top of each slice to form antlers then create eyes with brown candies and noses with red candies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes 24 cookies.