- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds (see Options)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Unroll pizza dough on a flat surface.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic powder, and salt; mix well then brush over dough. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cut crosswise into eighteen 1/2-inch strips then make one cut lengthwise, cutting all strips in half. Twist each strip into a swirled pattern then form into a candy cane shape and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until golden around edges.
Makes 3 dozen bread sticks.