- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (12-inch round) prepared pizza shell
- 6 ounces flaked crabmeat
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (see Notes)
- 1/4 pound medium-sized cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese, and pepper; beat with an electric mixer until creamy and smooth.
- Spread mixture evenly over pizza shell. Sprinkle with crabmeat and cheese then top with shrimp.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown, and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 to 8 slices.