Fresno house fire injures firefighter

FRESNO, Calif.

Smoke could be seen coming from the attic when crews arrived, just after 1 p.m. Friday afternoon.

A firefighter was evaluated for some possible minor burns but is expected to be okay. One person inside the home also escaped without injury.

The fire is reported to have started on a stove top.

Structure damage is estimated at $150,000.

         NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
        BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
Copyright © 2021 KFSN-TV. All Rights Reserved.